- Use the website on a desktop computer, laptop, notebook or tablet that has a larger screen. The website format on a smartphone is not as user-friendly.
- ALL MEMBERS are to click LOGIN regardless of whether their membership is current or has expired. Do NOT click "Register to Join." Doing so will create a duplicate member account/record for you in the system which CANNOT be fixed.
- "Lake Barcroft Woman's Club" on the top bar is always visible to click to return to the Homepage.
- After logging in, your name on the top bar is always visible to click for the dropdown menu to access your Dashboard which includes your Profile and Account.
- Website Class Handout: Get to Know the Woman's Club Website to navigate and access various areas of the website.
- Website Class Handout: Keeping Abreast of Club Happenings to access regularly updated LBWC information and to update your member profile information.
- Website Class Handout: How to Resolve Common Error Messages when logging in and entering information into the website.
How do I log into the website?
The website is not accepting my password! How can I reset it?
Why is the website not accepting my email address?
The website says that my email address is taken. How do I log in?
How do I prevent the website's emails from landing in my Spam/Junk folder?
Why am I not authorized to access the Members Only section or the page?